Facilities / Property Manager
IDA Business Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
€ To be discussed on application
Clyde Real Estate, is currently seeking to hire a full time Facilities/Property Manager to manage its expanding portfolio of commercial properties.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the management of these properties and supporting the needs of those businesses and tenants that occupy them.
As Facilities Manager, your role will include using best business practice to improve efficiency of utilities such as lighting, heating and cooling services.
Reporting to the CEO, the Facilities Manager will be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly relating to the following areas of responsibility:
- procurement and contract management
- building and grounds maintenance
- contract cleaning services
- health and safety
- contract security
- utilities and communications infrastructure
- space management
Typical tasks may include:
- preparing documents for tenders for contractors
- project management, supervising and coordinating work of contractors
- investigating availability and suitability of options for new tenants
- calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- planning for future development in line with the company’s strategic business objectives
- managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
- ensuring the company’s buildings meet health and safety requirements as well as complying with necessary statutory and regulatory obligations
- checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels while also driving improvement and cost savings.
Please forward enquiries to: email@example.com